Monday, December 8, 2008

Deck the halls...
















Add ImageI personally think this is the funniest picture ever! Eli is extremely difficult to keep dressed now that he's done with diapers. So, this is what he brought the the Christmas decorating...








The kids loved decorating the house...I am always anxious to get it up, but by the day after Christmas I'm eager to have my clean house back. I'm amazed that Eli hasn't bothered presents yet...the ornaments were rearranged a LOT during the first week but now he's left them alone too.








Tonight we're writing letters to Santa for family home evening...the kids have changed their minds a ton so I'm going to have to manipulate the letters a bit!








5 comments:

Katie said...

Hmmm....nude Christmas decorating... could be a good FHE! LOL Funny stuff Julie!

Jinny and Mick said...

Love the naked rear end, that's pretty funny!

Roe Family said...

those are some cute pics!!! And I'm right with you for the whole get your house back to normal after christmas..

Mike and Jenn said...

Eli is great! I think he has a bit of his mom in him! :0) I need to call you and let you know our latest news!

Romney Family said...

that is too funny!!! I love the pic of Eli. You sure have some cute kids!! We will be home for x-mas this year along with everyone else. So we will have to get together sometime!!