Sunday, July 12, 2009

oH, You kNoW yoU wANt Em

That's right, my fabulous dresses are done for the trek. Got them today at church, huge thanks to Chris for sewing them. I'm no good for anything beyond a straight seem! Laura Engels move on over...cause I am scarily HOT in my flower, floor length dresses, my striped bonnet, and matching apron. Nate loved it...he said he wants a matching shirt. Kenna asked if she can have them when I die, the usual request if she likes something. They are fun...just not my choice for wardrobe in HOT summer weather. So...to post a picture or not to post a picture...

2 comments:

Romney Family said...

I would love to see a picture!! Aren't you glad you weren't born in the olden days and actually had to were those everyday!!

Julie Pitcher said...

oh so glad!!! I hate dresses! I took some pics, with my husband laughing his bootie off, so eventually, the world will see!