Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Exhausted
I feel completely and utterly exhausted on every possible level. The trek was an amazing experience, one I think a thousand times more intense and meaningful than I thought it would be. Its amazing to me what experiences/thoughts Heavenly Father provides us in preparation for things yet to come. So many things came to mind in the month before trek, and so many things were remembered as we trekked. That is a blog in itself, one that will have to wait for pictures to be developed! But I can't recover...emotionally, physically, and spiritually, I'm cooked! I cannot remember another time where I've ever felt so drained. And while I know its the tired talking...its so easy to be discouraged and overwhelmed right now! When does persistence pay off? When will routine return? When will sleep be my friend? Does Avery really hate me? I love my life. I love being a mom. I love my goood husband; he's the most devoted, loyal and dedicated man I know. I love my family. I love my siblings. I love my parents. My church. My life. But it still feels tired and complicated today. Perhaps I'd better lay down when Eli does today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww, i hope you can get some rest soon! you're a great example to me and i admire that you can admit when you are worn right down! big hug to you.... feel better soon!
first off, you are crazy still doing the trek while you are pregnant!!! Then remember the hormones are talking. They make you cry for no reason at all so after something like that I am sure they are running on high speed! Take a nap!!!!
Post a Comment