Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Just digging out...
I realize what it must feel like to be buried alive. Because I've feel like I'm just digging my way out. But my outlook is good. I told my good friend tonight that this week I finally feel like I'm on the surface again. This has been a really hard pregnancy for me so far, emotionally and physically! And I've been a gigantic boob about it! I've neglected family, friends and just about everyone/everything except my need to be miserable! So I'm hugely sorry to everyone! But I realized Sunday as I sat in Sacrament meeting that I felt 'good' again. I was instantly thankful. Thankful to realize that we all experience our little funks, where we are buried over our heads grasping for air. I immediately reflected about other times in my life where I've felt this way, and how that particular challenge seemed so small to me now, but that I was so incredibly aware and appreciative for the lessons learned. Thank you to my Father, who patiently pushes my buttons and waits for me to grow up! May my husband be as patient while he waits....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment