Monday, October 12, 2009

My favorite buddy!

this is the hole dug for our new egress window...Eli's just breaking it in!
crazy man with a weapon!
i'm pretty stinking cute...my name is superman!

I love love love my astronaut hat from preschool. Where did my rocket go?

the rocket pack I wore for days...

While there have some fairly unenjoyable adapting moments, I am really enjoying my alone time with Eli. He is powerpacked with energy, personality, and just flat out craziness that often has me reeling with amazement at where he comes up with things! But he is tender and funny, thoughtful and gentle...which is a nice balance to the crazy side most people see! Here are some of my favorite moments of just our buddy time lately. Note the first picture....that pretty much sums him up!

1 comment:

Jill Sorhus said...

nWhat a stinking cute kid. We will miss you at preschool! I had to make a change. It was best for our family, but we will miss it. We'll have to do a play date with Eli and Austin.