Friday, November 20, 2009

bUMmEr!

This really makes me look big. Bigger than I think I look: that is just my side note here!
My brother Jerry is one of my favorite people in this world. Every time I talk to him I tell him he's chubby, and he tells me I'm ugly. It really is one of my favorite things to do....I love him! When he tells me I'm ugly, I will tell him he's still fat...and he says, 'but YOU'RE pregnant!' I love it...so I've been teasing him this whole pregnancy that he's bigger than me, and wouldn't you know it???? HE'S NOT! Bummer! It was bound to happen, but I still contend he's sucking in! At 24 weeks, I'm officially bigger than Jer by alot.

Love you my Jer-

1 comment:

heyjackieday said...

You look great Julie! You'll have to save up your tips on how to do number five for when I ever get that brave...