Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dear Landri

When will we see you? We are all so excited to meet you that we're getting impatient. We've decided to make a game of this. Here are our predictions for your birthday!
Kolbe: March 12th. I think you'll be 7 lbs and 21 inches. I think you'll look like mom, and have dad's nose. She'll have black hair and be a chubba-lunka! I love you and hope you come out soon...
Kenna: March 3rd. I think you'll be 8 lbs, 4 oz and 21 inches long. I think you'll look like me, my pretty nose, green changing eyes and dark black curly hair. I think you'll be kinda chubby, kinda skinny. I'll love you!
Avery: July....(at this point I interupted her) March 9th. I think you'll be 3 oz. (Crap-I've gained WAY more than that) and 5 feet long. (hmmmmmm....)I think you'll have my color of hair and that you'll look like MEEEeeeeee!And your nose will look like MINE!!!!!! Curly hair too!
Eli:March "four" . Her have my nose and my hair. My head. I think you'll be 'dis big~(his hands are pointing to the sky!)
Dad doesn't get to vote again. Because he was onery the first time we did this and voted for March 2nd, just to spite me wanting you out early. And apparently he jinxed this process. So, we're not letting him play! I don't really care when you come, or who you look like, or how big you are...just as long as you come soon, and that you're healthy~ okay, I'd lied...I do care WHEN you come.

3 comments:

Smitty n' Chelle said...

that is so cute! I really hope she comes before JULY!!! I love that the nose is the biggest thing that everyone talks about in her apearance! I wanna play...I say she will come march 4th and weigh in at 8lb 2 oz and 20 1/2 inches long!
We can't wait to hear when she will actually come! Good luck and I hope it all goes fast and smooth, since my fifth was my longest and hardest labor!

Julie Pitcher said...

the nose is the thing that nate and i always tease each other about. his sticks out...mine is wide. could be brutal if it got a combo!

benandkristi said...

hahahaha!! you are gonna love that you have this to look back on! what a cute idea! i love your kids so much! good luck when she comes... if she hasn't already... i will stay blog posted!