Sunday, May 2, 2010

Landri Hope: May 2 2010










One of the most beautiful things with our religion is the day that our baby's get blessed. Today was that day...I am so fortunate to have my husband, because he always does the most amazing blessings...he's emotional! Love it! We had so many people here. Nate's grandparents, his parents, his sister Felice and her husband Brett and fam, brother Nick and his wife Chelsie and fam, my parents, uncle Terrell and his wife Nancy, my brothers Jon and Jerry, and my sister LeAnn and my dear friend Tami and kids.
I know that I am incredibly blessed. I love my good husband, my 5 beautiful kids...I love my parents and my brothers and sisters.
Landri's blessing was beautiful. She was promised many things...I love this gospel!

2 comments:

Roe Family said...

I love her Dress it's beautiful!!!

Jill Sorhus said...

so sweet! Congrats Julie! I love the hat!! Lacie was sure excited about the baby on Sunday. You have a beautiful family!