I am so far behind on this blogging thing that I'm a bit overwhelmed! So much has happened! We are still not completely settled yet, but we've settled into what we've got. The boys are sleeping in the family room because their rooms aren't finished yet. We've got a 'contractor' problem! So, Eli's bunking on the couch, and Kolbe's in the corner on his bed. I will be so glad when their moved into their rooms so I can offficially finish organizing closets and clutter. We love it here. The kids started school and are doing well. Avery has aunt Jen for her teacher 1/2 days, and Jen tells me stories! I love this kid! She is always in her own little world, unaffected by everyone else! Kenna is finally making some friends....she has had a tough transition-needing to find a fit of her own. She is such a smart little girl, but for some reason she's lost her self-confidence lately and has had a hard time making friend decisions on her own. Girls are TOUGH!!!! Kolbe is in football and is loving it. He's got knee high tie-die blue and white socks...so he's easy to spot out there! His first game was cancelled tonight and he's absolutely grumpy about it! Eli started his preschool this week. There are 4 boys and about twice that many girls! Poor things...Eli's little cousin Emma is in his class and when I asked her how he was she said, 'kinda good. He won't stopped kissing and hugging me!' Well, I'm thinking she'll have more than that to complain about soon enough! Nate is still busy as ever. He's started reffing and was asked to take whatever jr. high games he wanted....which is nice! Its all bonus money! Christmas money...
Its been a good couple months. I recognize the blessings of my Heavenly Father alot right now. I am hopeful! Sweet Landri is 6 months old. She has battled ear infections like crazy...right now we're on number 10! Thankfully we've got our appointment with the specialist next week to make some decisions...
Nate got called back into the Young Men's program and I'm back into the Primary. I have a very content feeling with life right now! My kids are not perfectly behaved, but, they probably won't be! I should probably take a little ownership in that one! :) But they are happy, and healthy, so for now we'll just work on the rest! I am so incredibly grateful for THIS time. I love my family.....I love my parents and my siblings and my HUSBAND!!! and my beautiful pack of monkies!
2 comments:
glad you are all adjusting, and things are great. It was so good to see you the other night and I can't believe how big Landri is..amazing. Hope you get to the bottom of her ear infections. Still hope to make it out to see your place sometime soon
Your kids are all so BIG! Especially Landri! Your family is beautiful! You definitely should be proud.. . . and i always tell myself about my own kids that it's good their not perfect. It keeps life interesting. It sounds like it was a wonderful move for you. I'm so glad! You should come on out for a girls night some time!
Post a Comment