Don't be confused by this cute face: She.Is.A.Devil.
I don't understand the fascination with the toilet, but all of my children have dabbled, splashed and down-right partied in the toilet. And, with the progression of children, this seems to get nastier. Because I have a few 'un-named' children(it'd be easier to name the ONE that does) who never flush. This disgusts me! I just shudder to consider when kind of disease my kids will get from slurping pee(!!!???!!!).
When Avery was a babe I got her dipping the toilet paper and sucking it dry. And...she's still doing okay. So I suppose that the THREE times today I caught Landri in the toilet, all three times it was yellow, won't hurt her too badly. But I have now promised spanks for anyone who leaves a prize for Landri...harmful or not its still just nasty!
Seriously, what happened to my baby? She is full fledged toddler now. Climbing everything, emptying every cupboard, eating/drinking whatever we do(and apparently some extras!)...she snort giggles to entertain and she sneaks in a little bite when she kisses your cheek. Most of this I love...its just that some of these new things seem to be a right of passage...whether they're disgusting or not!
2 comments:
wow... luckily mine have only touch in the toilet a time or two. I had a friend catch her 1 year old sitting inside the toilet! nasty!
good luck!
Okay, that was really gross!! Hopefully she turns out okay. :)
Post a Comment