Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Love her....

Avery is the sweetest child ever born. But I know that she's not always as happy as she puts out. And that part breaks my heart. Because she is kind to everyone, never gets involved in drama, and with the exception of her painfully screechy voice...she's PERFECT. And, she's hysterically funny. The things she says...

I always listen to church music...always. The kids are a little annoyed with me. But it soothes me. And anything else has the same effect as if the kids themselves had volume buttons, and by turning up the music, you turned up them as well. So, church music it is. Yesterday I was listening to the old seminary disc for the New Testament. Avery was singing along and all of a sudden her big old chocolate eyes got big and she started giggling. I noticed but didn't say anything and then she says, 'MOM! Did you hear that? 'Come unto Hell?' I mean, why would they want that? For us to come to hell?"

Well.....'THEY' don't. And the song is "Come Unto HIM." . "Oh." she says. Not nearly as funny she thinks....

No comments: