Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Too Cool for You"




Okay first things first...our whole family loves the new movie 'Camp Rock'. Here are some pics of the kids doing their Camp Rock thing...even Eli is learning the words. Its too bad they haven't come out with a hip hop movie of primary music...instead my babies are singing "I'm too cool for you!"


If you haven't watched it...and you've got kiddos in between 4 and 10...YOU HAVE TOO!!!


Kolbe was too busy drawing to get involved in the jam session! Notice Avery's expression...she was really feeling it!!! And Kenna, of course, had to stop and pose for the pic! Goof!

3 comments:

Panda said...

i admit it: kenzie and i watched this while on va-cay in mt...and my kids were asleep! :-)
ps. you need to get cami on this blogging bandwagon thing.

Romney Family said...

Julie~thanks for commenting on my blog. I love reading everybodies and keeping up on their lives. Your kids are getting so big as well. It is so amazing how fast time flies. Doesn't it make you feel so old? I sure do!! Alyssa loves Camp Rock!! She can't get of it. Anyway, I will officially stock your blog now!! Take care!!

Katie said...

Hmm..camp rock eh? Well, I may have to check this one out. :-)

Katie