Monday, March 9, 2009

uh....huh......

So, this morning on the way out to Arkoudis'....Kolbe was looking across the fields and he says, "hey mom, did you know its mating season for the pheasants?" I sort of smiled, because he's always been super interested in all facets of animal life. Then he said, "Oh....I just saw a hen in the ditch there...(big sigh)she must have just gotten done getting mated." Yeah....I almost wrecked I was laughing so hard!

5 comments:

Roe Family said...

Yeah that's so funny!!! Love it

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

You always have some good stories. I can't wait until my kids start learning about all of that stuff!

Romney Family said...

That is too funny!! Thanks for the laugh!!

Jill Sorhus said...

Kids.... you can't make this stuff up!

Layne & Crystal said...

JULIE & NATE PITCHER!?! How are you guys? I have seen you in forever! I can't believe that you have 4 kiddos! Pretty crazy! Your family is beautiful and after reading some of your blog posts, your kids are hilarious :) Hope all is well!