Saturday, April 4, 2009

The new 'baby' and other stuff

So, the new 'baby' arrived today! My dad stumbled upon some 4 wheelers and he bought 10 of them...so we got a screaming good price on one. I myself wouldn't have done it...and I intentionally didn't tell Nate about them...and the other night dad and mom went us to get ice cream and dad spilled the beans and Nate slapped the table and said, 'its done. Bring me one.' Now, I have ixed almost everything he wants to buy in favor of saving and food storage, or home improvements...all things VERY exciting to a man...so I indulged this time. The kids were so excited, even though the battery was so dead that it wouldn't start. The horn went off though, so Eli was happy! Even though tomorrow is Sunday I think we'll probably take it for a spin. That big hill behind our house has some super fun trails and we're excited.



This picture cracks me up...can you notice their personalities? Eli is the devil...and Kenna is striking a pose! Anyways, I have been busily repainting the upstairs again...it is spring!!! Most people clean out closets, and I do too, but for me there is nothing more 'spring cleaning-ish' than repainting. My main living room has been the same color for 3 years, but I redid the kitchen last year...so now its all the same color, a nice gold caramel color. It makes me happy. Now to finish the trim...get it painted...and carpet!





Yep...we wore these in public for a few days! How do you tell a 5 year old that she looks like a dork? Avery is a hoot...she has such a funny personality. I'm glad she decided that she didn't want to wear them any more!!!





6 comments:

benandkristi said...

julie, you are looking great! your kids are so cute, and congrats to nate on his new toy!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

How did your Dad get hooked up with a smoking deal on 10 four wheelers. Let me know, I want one for myself!!! Take care and keep in touch, Smitty.

Julie Pitcher said...

NOT SURE THE SPECIFICS...BUT HE'S SELLING THEM AT COST...SO IF YOU'RE REALLY INTERESTED...LET ME KNOW!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

how much??

ps where sis you find the long lost SIM card???

Smitty n' Chelle said...

oops "did"

Julie Pitcher said...

1750....AND SURE ENOUGH, IT WAS 'UP HIGH' ON THE DVD PLAYER! NATE STILL DENIES IT WAS HIM WHO PUT IT THERE, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE WISDOM OF CHILDREN....