Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dinner Help!

So, I hate cooking....big time! But I am hugely feeling the need to up my abilities! My family is sick to death of my limited menu! So, please please please post your family favorites. Remember, baby steps: Something that requires limited ingredients/ limited time! We're talking like 30 min prep MAX! PLEASE HELP!!!

4 comments:

Romney Family said...

Julie~I have lots of good recipes on my food blog. I know some of them are time consuming but some are easy or crockpot meals that you just dump the stuff in and leave it. My link is on my blog at the top on the right!! Happy cooking!!!

Schenk Family said...

K-you have got to get the 30 minute cookbook your mom gave me! She had gotten if from the book man at school I think. Brad and I LOVE the recipes out of there and they are all easy,quick, cheap and stuff you have on hand (usually). What's better than that?!? Then I can give you all of our favorite pages!

Chelle said...

My entire family loves this...it is kind of like cafe rio's pork.

Sweet Pulled Pork
4-5 lbs. Pork roast (I use a pork loin, but you can use any kind)
1 cup Salsa Verde
1 cup brown sugar

Seer the pork in a hot pan on all sides till golden brown. Place in crock pot or a large stock pot and cover with the salsa and sugar.
Crock pot- heat on low for 6 hours. shreed pork and return to crock pot for 1 hour.
Stock pot- heat at 150-170 for 4-5 hours. Shreed meat and return to pot and oven for one hour.
If their is exess liquid, drain.
Put in tortillas with black beans, and fixings like a taco!

Layne & Crystal said...

http://www.simplifysupper.com/

I have yet to try this website out but they make out menus for the whole month and then give you a week-by-week shopping list.