Well, its official...we're on the downslide! (hee heee)We've now become old married people, with 11 big years under our belt! I know...its not that long, but its amazing to me that its gone that fast. A huge thank you to my parents who watched the kids for us so we could escape. My dad came Friday afternoon and helped for a few more hours on the deck... and we got out of town and headed for Billings. The Super 8 offers HUGE discount for people going to the temple...so, we stayed there and it was surprisingly nice...it even had continental breakfast(which we didn't eat because-hello, no children, we slept in!) We did a session in the morning and one of the workers was a guy that we were good family friends with when I was way younger. So that was fun. Also President Rollins, who was in our ward when I was a tiny little girl, recognized me and said hello. Its amazing that people recognize you when you're all grown up! We shopped and ate ourselves sick on salad and breadsticks at Olive Garden, and then I drove the golf cart while Nate golfed(its as close as I'll come to golf!) We picked up the monkies today at mom's and are so so glad to be home again tonight. I love my family...the alone time with Nate was fabulous...but there's nothing quite like having the kiddos crawling all over you and telling you they missed you.
A quick side note...the deck is now well over budget and thank goodness its beautiful because it would be hard to love the money pit!
1 comment:
happy anniversary! glad to see you jumped on the blogging bandwagon. i already feel like i'm involved in your life again! ps. i LOVE being called "pangie anne" again--haven't heard that for some time :-)
Post a Comment