Friday, August 15, 2008

The shower's broke~both of them!


Its been a wild day at the Pitchers! Yes, he is actually soaped up and scrub-a-dubbing on the back lawn...both showers are not functional tonight...hope to fix that by tomorrow morning, but until then it was funny!
Of course it seemed like it was naughty, so Eli was game! He is the craziest kid...and exhausting at times but his personality has completely added life to our family!
He is starting to talk alot more now so he said a prayer over dinner last night...and did the same thing the night before with cheese...anyways, I put his pizza on his plate before the prayer. He started and said the usuals...tank oo for dis day(thank you for this day...)and then he opened his eyes and looked at his plate and said in a funny voice "oooohhhh. I willy want to eat dis pizza!" So funny...we all died laughing.
We'll work on reverence next week!

2 comments:

Smitty n' Chelle said...

this blog should be rated R ;) he is gettin gso big, holy COW!!! funny funny

Melanie Arkoudas said...

Are you still digging out grout? I do not envy you, but the end product will be well worth it. I love your blog. CUTE CUTE CUTE.