With today's news about the possible ban on our adoption...I'm SICK. And I won't lie and say my faith has been perfect. I have cried several times today. Not for myself though. For her. For the little girl who awaits us. Her family.
I can honestly attest though, that on several occasions today, I have felt an overwhelming sense of peace...
Have you ever felt the Holy Ghost? It is almost like a warmth, a shiver. For me it is unmistakeable. I know this feeling for it has been present at so many of my life's crucial moments, and at so many moments when I knew infinitely who's Spirit it was.
So...while I am 100% certain of only one thing: that there is no guarantee this adoption will end in our favour....of one thing I am. I am His. And I am forever grateful for this knowledge, as well as the reminders that come when I need them most.
He knows my name. So, if YOU know my name, please, please, join our family this Sunday Dec. 30th and pray and fast that hearts will be softened. Mention us by NAME in your prayers. It would be an unforgotten gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment