Pray.
Its becoming the mantra of my life. I am not one to drop down to my knees often. But I am sure that He never grows tired of the near constant conversation of my heart...
I know my God hears me. I know that He HEARS me. He has allowed heartache and trial. And He has provided growth and blessings. Peace. Hope. He is good and all knowing, and merciful. And true.
So with the recent news that our daughter's birth country has proposed a law banning our and every other adoption from proceeding....my heart is sick. But...There is no room for fear when I acknowledge that He laid this course in front of us. If my life has been proof of anything this last year, its that simply because something is right doesn't mean it will be easy. So...I will continue to live one day at a time....and pushing fear from my heart, replacing it with faith. And prayer.
We would simply ask that you join us in this effort. Not only selfishly for our daughter. But for all the other orphans there who are unwanted...unloved...and DESERVE a family. Pray. Pray their leaders will have their hearts softened toward this purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment