I'm sorry. We only caught the two and so far, knock on wood, we haven't seen anymore. I told Mike if I caught one, I'd probably use the shovel or make Brooke take care of it (what a nice mom I am...buy, hey, she keeps saying she wants to see a mouse).
Eek. I had quite the experience this past spring with mice when I still lived in Fairfield. They got out of the sticky traps. These were like Norwegian Mice or something. We had to poison them...and then find them. Mom and dad had to do it for me. I don't handle mice well at all. In the end, 13 mice. I can very much sympathize with your family. I had to move out it was so bad.
2 comments:
I'm sorry. We only caught the two and so far, knock on wood, we haven't seen anymore. I told Mike if I caught one, I'd probably use the shovel or make Brooke take care of it (what a nice mom I am...buy, hey, she keeps saying she wants to see a mouse).
Eek. I had quite the experience this past spring with mice when I still lived in Fairfield. They got out of the sticky traps. These were like Norwegian Mice or something. We had to poison them...and then find them. Mom and dad had to do it for me. I don't handle mice well at all. In the end, 13 mice. I can very much sympathize with your family. I had to move out it was so bad.
Post a Comment