Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some of my projects



So I don't really finish one thing before moving on...as you can see from the downstairs bath

room pic, it isn't really finished...I still have to tap the nails, fill and caulk and paint it...but even just this looks SO good compared to the plastic brackets that were screwed around the edges to hold it in place. I am really liking tinkering with the saw...I may want one of my own for Christmas!!! Nah...I'll just keep "borrowing" dads.....The other pic is Eli's room. For those of you who've visited, you'll recognize the horses. They have resurfaced again, as Eli loves them now! Kolbe took forever to outgrow this phase so I was hesitant to give in to Eli but the horses are awesome, my mom painted them years ago. I think I'll paint an eagle in the left corner...if you've seen the movie Spirit you'll remember the horses, and the eagle was an important character. I wish I could convince my mom to paint the mountain and lake scene she did for the original bedroom, but she's not interested. So, I just painted grass instead! It works....

No comments: