Saturday, October 25, 2008

From one tight wad to another

So, I am insanely addicted to the thrill of a good deal...so I'm sharing my good fortune! I LOVE the Childrens Place clothes...and right now www.thechildrensplace.com is having SUPER good clearance sales. Its 5 bucks shipping, so stack it up!

The real deal is at goapex.com Type in the name of the store you want to shop at, like the children's place coupon....and then find a coupon. I got an additional 15% off on things...and spent under fifty bucks and got 8 things...2 of which were full price sweater vests for the boys. Smoking good buys.

I also used goapex to find a coupon for kmart online. Try it out, I love it!!!

1 comment:

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

I love Children's Place also. I went online last week and bought 16 shirts for all four kids (4 each)(baby to be included) for $90 bucks. I am going to save them for Christmas. I was quite happy and they are good quality too! Happy Shopping!