Friday, May 8, 2009

Drastic times....

call for drastic measures! I'm a huge germ phobe....its just a fact. But Eli has pink eye, which is DISGUSTING! I stayed home all day today, but I am a woman in dEsPERaTe need of an out tonight. So, since its Friday, I've got the serious itch to go to play ball in Vaughn...so how do I do that with a kiddo that has cooties? HEehheeEEE! This is my game plan! Its not contagious if you don't touch it....so, I'm covering it up! He actually prefers this(shocker) because he hates the fact he can't open it easily. I took him to the doc, got new eye drops(mine expired in 2006) and I think we're good to go. I'll just change the bandaid every time I put in drops and it should save me the yuck of everyone else getting it too! Yeah for me!!! Its just an added bonus that it makes me laugh my bum off!!!
"Fire powa!" Its from a commercial, apparently. But its cute! Dollar store shades...such a dude.
Kolbe's new glasses got here today. I think he looks very handsome. Very Bradley! But, very oLdER!!! That I don't love!
And, last but not least....the divas! Thank heavens for the dollar store. It has Kenna off my back about getting the sunglasses the eye doc said she needed. Plus, I don't think I'll have to sell her if she loses them!
Can I just say its been a rough week for the eyes at our house? What's the deal? Nate still doesn't know what's going on with his eyes...more doc appointments to come. But, after 15 minutes modeling glasses today, I think I'm opting for contacts! And cooties to boot! Bring it on!

2 comments:

Layne & Crystal said...

Julie! Too funny, but seriously-genius idea! Hopefully the bandaid will do what it is supposed to do and keep those pink eye cooties away from everyone else. :) I had no idea that Marissa married you lil bro! What a small world! Pretty neat tho. They make an adorable couple.

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Smart thinking on the eye patch. I will have to give that a try next time we have pink eye around here. Too bad you don't live a little closer, some of us get together and play ball every Tues. night at the church. I hope everything turns out ok with Nate's eyes.