Monday, May 4, 2009

Global Warming and Goggles

These are the 'sunglasses' that the eye doc gave Kenna today. She has worn them FAITHFULLY, because the doc said we should. She even wore them to bed, in case the sun was to bright! She is such a worry wart!!! But, she's hysterical!


I left my camera unattended and this is what I found~
Avery lost in the snow. She is usually a big wanny in the snow but with it being so warm out she loved it!
Apparently all the politicians need to make a visit to Montana...because, where is the global warming they are crying about?
This is after the snow started to actually melt and pack down a bit. There was probably 4 feet on our deck, and it stood probably 7 feet deep where our patio table is. It wasn't cold so it was perfect for playing!
Nate opened the patio door and pitched Eli out. He totally got stuck, and only when he cried did Nate dig him out. I had to go back and look for his missing boot!

3 comments:

Romney Family said...

I cannot believe all the snow you guys got hit with. I am sorry to say that I am glad it was you guys and not us!! Even though it sure is fun to play in that much snow. Looks like you guys had a great time!!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Wow! That is a LOT of snow, especially in the spring! How fun, did you guys have some snow days? I know out in Fairfield they did.

Julie Pitcher said...

Ummm...we had one snow day. But the school district didn't! I just couldn't make them go on Wednesday when all the snow was falling, so we stayed and played...it was fun!