
Yah...cause I'm gonna give you anything you want when you fold your arms and pout. The stupid thing is....it cracks me up and usually, depending on my mood, IT WORKS! And, I'm not exactly a pushover mom. But the monster works his magic on me!

Kolbe and me on his 10th birthday...I look HOT! Ewwww....I was miserable sick with the flu, so this was as close as it got to party time! Thanks to my parents for saving the day with dinner and cake! Kolbes thinks granma Neicy and Papa are about the best!(which, they are!!!)

TA Da! Strike me a pose!

Ohhhh....I know there's more in there!

HOw do I resist these eyes??? They are his saving grace!!!

I'm so thankful for a big old backyard. Room for the monkies to run and scream...it makes for quiet nights!!!


Hmmmm....'I'm NOT getting wet!" Ms. Avery is making me nuts! She isn't used to the kids being home so the additional pestering/interfering is making her really really whiney. Hoping she adjusts soon, mommy may lose it!

The weather finally cooperated today and it was the perfect day to work outside...planting and mowing...WEEDING...and watching our tiny strawberries grow! Eli is most excited by them! After a few hours, we turned on this goofy hose/ball thing and the kids laughed themselves silly. It was all fun and games until I booted it and it popped a seam...darn thing leaked like a siv...bummer! Oh well, who cares
how you get wet when you're playing with water! The kids are loving their swing set...can't wait to restain it dark chocolate brown/blackish. It will look shnazzy with the green roof!
1 comment:
what a great back yard!! I can't wait for when we will have our own back yard for the kids to run around. What a sweet picture of you and Kolbe even if you are sick!!
Post a Comment