I went visiting teaching yesterday to my friend Suzette's house. She is super gracious to allow me with my two crazies, and my companion with her 3 crazies, to come into her house....
She had puzzles all set out for the kids...and everyone but Eli was happy with that. But she also has a parakeet. Eli was daring the poor little thing...and of course, we said "Eli, don't put your finger in the cage...it will bite!" So, he looked at us, and stuck that finger in the cage. I can't stop laughing as I picture his face! He jumped a bit...his eyes got huge....and he said kinda goofy....."stupid burrrrd!" then hid behind the couch so he didn't have to see us laugh! Normally the word 'stupid' is not okay with me. But I couldn't help but laugh at him. This isn't the first time Toby's bitten him....and I'm sure not the last, because he's gotta keep trying to test the limits!
Stupid burrrrd!
3 comments:
I can totally see him and his face! Love that kid! Some kids just have to find out for them selves. Just hope he gets it all out of his system now.
hehe...some kids just have to learn the hard way! Thanks for giving me a laugh today!
that sounds like a story i would tell about justice!
Post a Comment